SAFETY FACE GUARD WITH CANISTER
Product Code : 54
Brand Name : FACE GUARD
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- PARAT 4900 with NIOSH filter: Ideal for escape from a wide range of toxic industrial gasses, vapors, and particulates 2. PARAT 5500 with EN CO-P2 filter: Ideal for escape from fires, fire related gases and H2S. 3. PARAT 7500 with EN combination fire and multigas filter: Ideal for escape from both fire and toxic industrial gases, vapors and particulates.
- Equipped with a highly efficient combination filter the Dräger PARAT 4500 Industrial Escape Hoods give you a minimum of 15 minutes escape protection against toxic industrial gases, fumes, and particles – helping you to escape to safety. The Dräger PARAT 4500 hood protects the entire head from toxic gases and dusts and ensures a safe escape also for bearded users and spectacle wearers. In an escape situation there is no time for blurred vision. The Dräger PARAT 4500’s wide, anti-fog coated visor keeps vision clear during an escape.According to your application you can choose from three different packaging options of the Dräger PARAT 4500: the soft pack easy to carry along, the traveller pack in a well-protected plastic case and the heavy-duty box tried and tested in heavy industry.
- Highly visible hood in a universal size with a flexible neck seal – Wide, anti-fog coated visor for a clear view during an escape – Highly efficient ABEK-P15 filter: protects from toxic industrial gases, fumes and particles – Three different packaging variations – the right option for every environment.
- 8 x 19 x 13,5 cm (H x L x W), AND 18 x 19 x 8 cm (H x L x W).
Safety Face Guard With Canister.
face Guard With Canister / Escape Mask Hood.
at Dräger, We Understand That Escape Equipment Is Stored Or Carried More Than It Is Used. That Is Why We Considered Ergonomics, Durability, And Carrying Comfort When We Designed The Packaging Of The Dräger Parat. You Can Order The Parat With Either A Hard Case (IP54) Or Soft Pack (IP5) Which Protects The Escape Hood From A Wide Variety Of Harsh Industrial Environments. When Combined With Our Extensive List Of Belt Clip, Carrying Strap, And Wall Mount Accessories, You Can Configure Each Escape Hood To Your Ideal Carrying Solution.
manufacturer, Supplier And Trader.
way To Use
ready For Escape In Only 3 Steps
Parat Escape Hoods Are Intuitive And Easy To Use:
1. Open The Case – Seal Is Broken, Filter
Plugs Release, And Canister Deploys
2. Put On The Hood – Internal Head Harness
And Elastic Neck Strap Adjusts The Hood
To Fit Automatically
different Filter Options For The Parat Portfolio Make The Benefits Of An Escape Hood Available For A Wider Range Of Applications: 1. Parat 4900 With Niosh Filter: Ideal For Escape From A Wide Range Of Toxic Industrial Gasses, Vapors, And Particulates 2. Parat 5500 With En Co-P2 Filter: Ideal For Escape From Fires, Fire Related Gases And H2s. 3. Parat 7500 With En Combination Fire And Multigas Filter: Ideal For Escape From Both Fire And Toxic Industrial Gases, Vapors And Particulates
place Of Manufacturing
germany. Usa. Uk.
different Filter Options For The Parat Portfolio Make The Benefits Of An Escape Hood Available For A Wider Range Of Applications:
Parat 4900 With Niosh Filter: Ideal For Escape From A Wide Range Of Toxic Industrial Gasses, Vapors, And Particulates
2. Parat 5500 With En Co-P2 Filter: Ideal For Escape From Fires, Fire Related Gases And H2s.
3. Parat 7500 With En Combination Fire
And Multigas Filter: Ideal For Escape From Both Fire And Toxic Industrial
Gases, Vapors And Particulates.
w.B, Odisha, Bihar, Assam, Chattishgarh, Jhakhand, Up, Ap, Mp, Mizoram And Another States.
minimum Order Quantity
as Per Demand.
Available Red, Lime Green, Orange, Black
Cement Industries,Chemical Industries,Gas Protection
- Supply Ability
- 1 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- ––Also available as a single pack
––Compact, easy to handle design
––Has the standard filter plug system
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- DIN 58647 Part 7 (CE mark 0158)
EN143:2000 (P2) APPROVED.